Please find the answers to our clients most frequently asked questions.
Our Frequently Asked Questions
We usually 10-15 working days, but this does sometimes differ in our busy periods at Christmas and leading up to the summer holidays.
If you still have your proof photographs, the easiest thing to do is email us at email@example.com with the images you would like to order, and we will respond to confirm the amount and how to proceed.
In this instance, being mindful of child protection, we are not able to send replacement proof photographs directly. We will always confirm through the nursery on these matters.
Yes, just send us an email with your image reference numbers from your proof photographs, and we will respond to confirm the amount and how to proceed.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept payment via phone, but we will gladly give you our bank details so you can make a transfer this way.
This is most likely to be in the cropping of the photos. All the photographs we take are a standard size, which is almost like a 6×4. If you have ordered a 10×8 for instance, this will be more square. We always try to keep the images as close to the original crop as possible.
Andrew Brown Photography retains the copyright of all images, including purchased digital copies. You have permission to print and reproduce the files in any way you like, as long as it is for personal or private use. You do not have permission to use them in any commercial capacity. If you require further information about this, please do contact us.
1. All print sizes are approximate and are shown in inches. Illustrations are not to scale.
2. Mini print = A sheet of 8 prints with a total print size of 7″x5″ (only applies to schools)
3. Options A, B, C, D, E, F come complete with free-standing contemporary strut mounts. (only applies to schools)
4. There are no mounts supplied with mini prints or option G. (only applies to schools)
5. Option G (unlimited use CD) contains only your purchased images off the proof card in high resolution with a license to produce unlimited copies. (only applies to schools)
6. Pack A – 2 free keyrings require self-assembly by using the mini prints supplied in your pack.
7. *Options H & I require self-assembly.
8. Packs A, B, C, E, F are of a single image only and cannot contain mixed images within the pack.
9. You should return your order within 7 days or date agreed with the school or nursery; there is a £5 late postage/order fee once the orders have been collected from the school/nursery.
10. All cheques will be cashed within 3 days of the return date shown. Any bounced cheques will incur a £6 surcharge (per cheque) which will be required prior to your order being processed.
11. Orders will be delivered to the school approximately two weeks after the return date shown.
12. Please note 30-day money-back guarantee does not apply to digital products.
13. Andrew Brown Photography does not accept liability for any cash orders sent by post.
14. All prices include VAT & may be subject to change.
Andrew and his team have been fantastic! Our children had a lovely time and our parents were thrilled to bits with the final pictures and range of options available. Thanks for everything.
Sally Prime – Headteacher
Very professional, excellent quality work. A pleasure to work with. Their services go above and beyond to make the customer satisfied. I would recommend it highly.
It was great to work with Andrew Brown Photography; their friendly and warm approach was just what was needed to get our shots exactly right.